Spa at the Pier is an established Etobicoke spa, providing a range of services to its clientele, including massage therapy, esthetics, and hair services. Our clients have been returning to us for years and we are proud of the business we have built within our community.
Spa at the Pier is looking to add a part-time RMT to our team.
- Provide massage therapy services to clients while addressing various health concerns they may have
- Work with existing clientele while expanding to bring in new clients as well
- Create a positive, safe, and comfortable experience
- Maintain accurate client records
- Current and valid RMT certification
- Excellent communication skills, as well as customer service skills
What we Offer:
We offer a clean working environment with reception, and with a table, linens, and oils provided. We also offer flexible working hours to ensure a good work-life balance.
We are conveniently located near Queensway and Park Lawn, in a beautiful residential building by the lake. Accessible both by transit and car.
Additionally, there is the opportunity to take over the business in the future, if desired.
Please email resume to Halyna at email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Registered Massage Therapist
Northern Wellness Group – Sudbury, ON
Northern Wellness Group is a rapidly growing wellness company located in Sudbury, ON. We are in need of enthusiastic, professional, hard working and knowledgeable Registered Massage Therapist to join our team on a full time or part time basis to help us cater to in-home RMT services. Our mission is to help people achieve and maintain a higher level of health through natural means. As part of our team, you’ll get to collaborate with our other trainers and therapists.
This Registered Massage Therapist will work out of the clients’ homes or offices, to provide patients with exceptional care, with knowledge, and professionalism.
*YOUR QUALIFICATIONS: *
* New graduate’s welcome
* Registration with CMTO
* Proof of valid professional liability insurance
* Good communication skills and the ability to instruct and teach
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* A valid driver’s license and access to an insured vehicle is a necessity
* Bilingualism is an asset
* Ability to obtain and maintain a criminal records check
* Comfortable working in a variety of work environments
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* Rate of pay: $50-$80/hr
* Paid vacation
* Monthly car allowance
* Yearly bonus up to $10,000
*YOUR HOURS OF WORK: Up to 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Contract, or Casual
Please forward a current résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
This opportunity is proudly supported by Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation and is funded through the Workforce Development Program. Eligibility requirements of the program can be found here: https://nohfc.ca/en/pages/programs/people-talent-program/workforce-development-stream
We are a group of Award-Winning State of the art Boutique Wellness Clinics located within GTA. Our focus is Integrative Psychological Wellness for the entire family - we deliver a multi-faceted approach to optimizing mental health through Medication management, Assessments/Diagnosis, Talk Therapy and evidence based alternative therapies such as Massage, Acupuncture and Functional Medicine.
We currently operate the following clinics:
- BeWell @ Clarkson Health Clinic, South Mississauga
- BeWell @ Hamilton Health Clinic, Corktown - Hamilton
- BeWell Health Clinic, Toronto
- EatWell Health Centre, Toronto
Our Team is comprised of Psychiatrists Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Social Workers, Naturopathic Doctors, Acupuncturists, Mindfulness & Breath Coaches, RMTs, and many more services, all housed in our state-of-the-art facility. Our model of care is truly integrative where all practitioners work closely with each other to reach the best patient outcomes.
The clinic offers an excellent work environment and ability to collaborate with a lot of different practitioners. Our client base consists mainly of professionals from surrounding companies, most of whom are looking are complimenting talk therapy with massage. We pride ourselves on our patient-centered care and are looking for
someone who is friendly and able to quickly build rapport. We are committed to quality patient-centered care, leading clinical practices, and collaborative teamwork. We are supportive, respectful, caring, and accountable toward our patients and staff.
Main job duties would be as follows:
- Provide therapeutic massages to patients by appointments
- Review patient’s medical history and note any medical conditions
- Determine the type of massage best suited for the patient.
- Provide appropriate treatment to the patients based on their needs, goals, and preferences.
- Communicate warmly, effectively, positively, and professionally with patients.
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations.
- Collaborating with the inter-professional team at the clinic
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Lead clients through individualized care plans - accurately assessing, communicating, and providing hands-on treatment to facilitate goal attainment for the client.
- Engage in continuous learning and skills development.
- Advise clients of stretching, strengthening or relaxation methods
- Must be registered and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of
- Excellent clinical knowledge
- Create a custom treatment plan for each client inclusive of maintenance programs when necessary
- Friendly with exceptional interpersonal skills, build rapport quickly
- Educate patients on other services provided by the Clinic
- Stays up to date on new techniques and relevant offerings
- Reliable and professional and with a strong work ethic
- Competitive guaranteed hourly rate offered while you grow your practice.
- All supplies provided by the Clinic (linens, oil/lotions/gel)
- Flexible working schedule
- Great Administrative support
- Warm and personable team-based atmosphere
- A fast-growing company with lots of growth potential
Suomi-Koti, Toronto is a non-profit, Seniors' Centre dedicated to providing excellence in compassionate multi-level care and services, housing, and activities for the Finnish community.
Registered Massage Therapist
Toronto Finnish-Canadian Seniors Centre is currently seeking a Registered Massage Therapist.
Room and massage table provided only.
Therapist can create their own schedule and rates. Preferred 1-2 days a week.
Contact: Sari Emas
Tel: 416-425-4134 x 225
Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) required for our clinic in Mississauga.
We are a very busy, multi-disciplinary clinic that provides physiotherapy and massage therapy. We provide all supplies, on-Site laundry, direct billing, and full-time reception coverage.
We are looking for a team player who displays a positive attitude. You would be provided with clients.
Applicants must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) and have liability insurance.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
RMT needed in Holland Landing (Minutes away from Newmarket).
Seeking Registered Massage Therapists to join our team in our multidisciplinary clinic.
Step into a ready-made practice with everything needed to be a successful professional. Beautiful, established & successful clinic. Electronic billing, charting and booking. Reception/clinic assistance, flexible scheduling, onsite laundry facility/service assistance, products and equipment all provided.
Help us cover the extremely high demand of appointments. Create your own schedule and have the support of our non competitive, like minded, team environment!
Competitive split, independent contractor position and immediate start.
- Registered and in good standing with The College of Massage Therapists (CMTO)
- Must have an active license and professional Liability Insurance
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Evaluating patients
- Timely preparation of a written plan of care and daily notes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in-patient assessment, analysis and problem solving
- Commitment to customer service and inter-professional teamwork
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
If you are a passionate, organized, and a highly skilled RMT, then please send your resume to Yalda at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all of those that apply for this position. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
Ultimate Health Clinic
45 Grist Mill Road, Unit 3
Holland Landing, ON L9N 1M7
Fulltime Medical Office Administrator - (Afternoon, Evenings, Saturdays)
Ultimate Health Clinic is an established clinic in Holland Landing and is currently seeking an organized, motivated and energetic individuError...
Please, enter a valid value
Please, enter a valid value