We have been voted Kelowna's BEST for 4 years in a row and the most top-rated wellness centre in
the Okanagan with over 400+ 5-Star Google reviews! We have over 10,000 active patients in our
database that has been developed for the last 12 years, and we also have waitlists already
built for an incoming RMT.
We offer very competitive split and have furnished the rooms with the best NEW electric
tables and supplies on the market.
We are looking for an individual to join our team whose passion for helping others shows in their
care to patients. They must be able to handle the pressure of a busy award-winning clinic and meet
the demands of the patients and their families.
What we Offer:
Highly competitive contracts with the best splits in town! Allowing you to take home
the majority of what you earn!!
Collaborative multi-disciplinary team approach to healthcare
Front desk administration and amazing support staff to take care of everything for
Online Booking and Charting
Electronic Medical Record System (JaneApp)
Flexible work schedule, where you can have liberty with your hours and make a
schedule that suits your lifestyle!
Spacious treatment rooms in a well-equipped and organized facility
Internal referrals from multi-disciplinary colleagues, as well as all external marketing
A convenient and easily accessible location in the lower mission area of Kelowna
All marketing provided including online ads, radio ads, social media, and SEO done for
you to help the community know all about you and your skills!
A fun and collaborative work environment
Ideal candidate would be someone who is hardworking, outgoing, self-motivated, honest, & a team
player whose passion for health shines! Looking for a long-term opportunity and you will have a
steady flow of referrals. We treat our practitioners as professionals and people whose skills we are
proud of. Get to work in a place where you are appreciated, acknowledged, and supported!
Must have valid BC registration/license that is in good standing and be able to show proof of
license. Must have own liability coverage & a clear criminal record.
Our office is in the prime desirable lower mission area of Kelowna and a short walk to the beach.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and references
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Upwards of $120,000 per year.
Position Summary The Massage Therapist provides various massage therapy services and treatments that compliments fitness programs, improves overall sense of well-being, and enhances the guest’s fitness experience while living the mission, vision and core values of LifeSpa and Salon.
They work to build relationships with other departments in the club and educate on benefits of massage therapy. They are responsible to designing sessions around guests' specific needs and suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions. They work with the entire LifeSpa and Salon team to provide a superior experience in a professional atmosphere.
Job Duties and Responsibilities • Greets and services members in a friendly and professional manner
• Provides individualized massage therapy services and treatments that meet the clients’ needs and expectations • Initiates, develops and maintains personalized relationships with clients • Educates clients on LifeSpa and Salon products, services and treatments • Maintains LifeSpa and Salon appearance and cleanliness• Serves as an expert in muscle and body analysis and maintenance regimens• Promotes and sells massage therapy services and treatments and encourages repeat business • Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry Position Requirements • High School Diploma or GED • Massage Therapy License • Ability to perform all types of massage therapy services and treatments • Ability to calculate figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, and proportions • Knowledge of basic PC operating • Ability to stand, walk, reach and lift and move up to 50 pounds Preferred Requirements • 2 years of massage experience in a professional environment • Knowledge of body treatments • Experience with Salon Biz If you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please let us know of any accommodations needed to meet your accessibility needs during the recruitment process.
Any accommodation information will be treated as confidential and only used for the purpose of enabling you to have an accessible candidate experience. Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications
The Bruce Hotel 89 Parkview Dr. Stratford, ON. N5A 4R5 The Bruce Hotel is seeking a Registered Massage Therapist to join our team in a contractual working relationship for a new and exciting opportunity. Hours and days per week are flexible and negotiable. Give your existing practice a home-base, or use this opportunity to kick start your new career! Located on 6.5 acres, mere steps away from the Festival Theatre in Stratford Ontario, The Bruce Hotel is an equal opportunity employer who values the safety and wellbeing of our staff and guests to the utmost degree. As a luxury boutique hotel, we strive to provide an elevated experience for everyone within our walls, guests and colleagues alike; by providing a place of respect and understanding for everyone’s desires and needs. Joining our team means that you’re an individual who appreciates the importance of guest satisfaction, and believes in the essentialness of a proper work-life balance. Our offer: ● Fully furnished, equipped private room in well-established, upscale luxury hotel, situated in the tourist-driven economy of Stratford, Ontario. ● Linen and laundry services ● Appointment scheduling system, invoicing and payment processing. ● Access to a separate workspace for administration needs is available ● In-house marketing to hotel guests year-round, and social media exposure. ● Employee health and dental benefits package. ● Earn additional income if clients add-on wellness procedures to the standard massage therapy session. ● Daily staff meal, additional food discounts in the restaurant, friends and family preferred rates, staff incentives and social events. 2 of 2● Access to staff housing (based on availability) at monthly, all inclusive fee to help you settle in until you find permanent housing in Stratford. ● Opportunity to train and work in other hotel departments if you wish to vary your vocational life or earn additional non-RMT income. ● A competitive compensation structure of $87-$126 per session. Our Expectations: ● Registered Massage Therapist in active and proper standing with the regulator - College of Massage Therapists of Ontario. Active standing with the professional association RMTAO is preferable. ● Enthusiasm, an authentic enjoyment for engaging and caring for others. ● Attention to detail - our clients are typically visitors from away who invest in an unforgettable experience while in Stratford. You would attend to all aspects of the environment - temperature control, lighting, sound, communication, modalities, presentation, pressure applied - all things that augment the quality and comfort of their massage therapy experience. ● Flexible -available for weekend and holiday shifts ● Team-Player - providing an exceptional experience requires the work of many. You'll be solidly supported by your hotel colleagues. ● Professional manner, appearance and communication skills, in keeping with a luxury hotel setting is a must. ● A commitment to learning, development and self-actualization as a massage therapist. ● Orientation towards comprehensive, high-level service - we offer guest and community-oriented wellness programs and add-on wellness procedures. Prior customer service and sales experience is an asset. ● Familiarity with Stratford, its attractions and services or an eagerness to learn. ● Professional and Commercial liability insurance, active and up-to-date. We appreciate all applicants who apply. Only successful applicants, however, will be invited to interview. The interview will include an opportunity to tour the property to 3 of 2ensure that our standards and facilities are a good fit to the candidate’s needs. If you are new to Stratford, we will help you make it home.
Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
Multidisciplinary specialty clinic is looking for a Registered Massage Therapist to join our
Who We Are Looking For?
Are you working hard and being underpaid?
Do you feel you have skills, but don’t have the time to practice them and develop relationships
with your clients?
Are you seeing 8-10 clients a day, but wish you could make the same amount with half the
Are you a team player who is great at building relationships and passionate about helping
If so, we want you to join our dynamic healthcare practice. Our therapists are Vaughan’s
leading orthopedic and chronic pain specialists, and dedicated to helping our patients get back
to an active lifestyle. As our Registered Massage Therapist, you will have the opportunity to
grow your skills in a multidisciplinary clinic environment.
Experience working with athletes of a variety of sports is not required but highly regarded.
Located in Vaughan, Premier Spine and Sport Rehabilitation & Wellness is a multidisciplinary
wellness centre passionate about outstanding patient care. We Help People Suffering From
Long-Standing Aches And Pain Regain Their Confidence And Return To An Active Lifestyle
(Even If They Haven't Found Relief Elsewhere). We offer physiotherapy services and expanding
into sports/athletic rehabilitation and. Our principle practitioner is a Board-Certified Clinical
Specialist in Orthopedic Physiotherapy and is dedicated to providing exceptional care in a warm
and welcoming environment. Whether a patient is seeking pain relief, stress reduction, or
relaxation, we make it our mission to provide “premier service” at our clinic.
Responsibilities and Activities:
• Provide 30, 45, and 60-minute deep tissue, sports, relaxation, and pre/post-natal
massages using techniques such as myofascial release, trigger point release, and joint
mobilization. ART experience is a plus.
• Execute clinical assessments and implement treatment plans for clients
• Monitor client progress and provide ongoing evaluation
• Communicate important information and educate clients on treatment strategies
• Keep accurate, up-to-date clinical records
• Work with other therapists and external stakeholders as needed
• Participate in continuous learning to further enhance skills
• Ability to work through situations with professionalism and confidentiality
• Must be proficient on orthopedic human anatomy
• Registered member and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of
• Massage Therapy Certification from a College of Massage Therapy diploma program
• Must have professional liability insurance
• Self motivated and independent
• Create and maintain a positive environment
• Experience and/or interest in pre- and post-natal massage is favourable
• Reliable and dedicated to providing optimal care and customer experience
• Relevant experience is an asset
• New graduates are welcome to apply
Hours are flexible and can be discussed in-person
Why Work with Us
• Comprehensive and competitive compensation package
• Flexible work schedules so you can set your own hours
• Access to our portfolio of clients
• A multidisciplinary team who refers patients internally to other therapists
• Full-time reception and billing services
• Digital EMR allows you to do your notes from anywhere
• Benefit from our in-house marketing team with digital and print ads promoting you and
• All supplies provided including linen and laundry services
Think You're A Good Fit?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a very busy spa, located in downtown Stratford. We have been in
> business for 16 years with an excellent clientele. Our RMT is
> currently off injured. There is lots of demand for evenings, weekends
> as well as days. We are willing to offer commission or room rental. We
> have online bookings, receptionists, parking onsite for clients. We do
> not expect you to clean if you are not booked with clients, unless
> being paid
> hourly. Please respond to Erin Strathdee at email@example.com.
> We are open:
> Monday 9-6
> Tuesdays 9-7
> Wednesdays 9-8
> Thursdays 9-8
> Fridays 9-6
> Saturdays 9-2
> www.thespanear.c om
> Thank you, Erin Strathdee
> 519-272-1293 
email firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout us
Circle Care is a forward-thinking clinic located in Leslieville at Gerrard Square. Gerrard Square is a busy mall with heavy foot traffic brought in by anchor stores such as Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Planet fitness, LCBO, and Food Basics to name a few. We are 2,000 square feet of the mall, and will have a gym space for rehabilitation therapy and nine treatment rooms, one of which will be used for couples massages. The model as suggested by the name of the clinic, will be a team of multi-disciplinary allied health care providers, collaborating together to be a part of the patient’s circle of care. Health care providers who will be joining the team include: physiotherapists, chiropractors, chiropodists, massage therapists, psychotherapists, naturopaths, athletic therapists, dieticians, and osteopaths. Work life balance is something we value and promote at Circle Care. Therefore, we will have a team of administrative staff to provide full support. Practitioners will use the EMR system, Jane, for efficient charting and booking. We will be ready to accept new patients in the fall of 2022.
This is the ideal opportunity for anyone looking for mentorship and guidance, and a collaborative practice model to learn and grow from each other while helping patients become healthier. Key factors that we offer our associates that are essential for any rewarding long- term career include:
Administrative support so that you can truly focus on patient care and your practice while providing work-life-balance
Heavy foot traffic providing everlasting growth and new patients
Access to an in-house gym
Vertical growth opportunities and leadership roles within the company
Mentorship and guidance through structured learning and informal collaboration with colleagues
Roles and Responsibilities
Strong ability to build rapport with patients
Effectively assess and understand the patient’s symptoms, health history and treatment goals to implement effective treatment plans
Work well with other healthcare professionals to develop and implement treatment plans
Provide remedial exercises when needed to help improve and maintain patient’s health
Maintain and accurately document records of treatments provided
Licensed and in good standing with affiliated college(s)
Appropriate and valid liability Insurance
Strong sales, communication and customer service skills
Upon qualification, you will be eligible to participate in our health benefits plan
Eagle Chiropractic Health and Wellness Circle
1235 Trafalgar Road, Suite 413 · Oakville, ON · L6H 3P1
Phone: (905)337-7047 · Fax: (905)337-7044 · Email: email@example.com
Position: Registered Massage Therapist
We are look for a friendly, wellness oriented registered massage therapist to join our Oakville wellness office for a couple days a week (open for negotiations).
We welcome you to join our established practice and build your career with us! We welcome new graduates as well!
- Performing high quality treatments with a complete focus on the client
- Maintaining accurate client records
- Recommending treatment plans and self-help home care
- Encouraging local clientele to rebook for further treatment
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with fellow team members
You are the right RMT if you are registered and are a member in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO); have an active license and liability insurance.
You are also the right RMT if you are a strong team member and you are confident in your abilities.
If you meet all the requirements listed above, please forward your resume through this add.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Permanent
Expected start date: 2021-10-05
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $40.00-$90.00 per hour
Following guidelines as per College of Chiropractors of Ontario
Registered Massage Therapist JOB POST
Guaranteed New Patients Weekly! $$ Signing Bonus Offered $$
Full Function Rehab & Wellness clinic in Woodbridge, ON is a 5 STAR clinic currently seeking an energetic and team focused Associate RMT to help treat existing patients and to build a current patient basis. HOURLY RATE (guaranteed income) or COMMISSION SPLIT should you prefer.
- RMT licence to practice in Ontario
- Diverfisied Techniques to perform therapy are considered an asset
- New or Experienced RMT's may apply
- Fluent in English
- Double/Triple vaccinate for COVID-19 (proof of vaccine will be required at the second interview)
- Hourly Rate- competitive rate (to be discussed at the interview) based on experience
- Commission Split % is available as well
- $$ Signing Bonus Offered $$ (discussed at interview)
- Motivated and hard working to help develop their patient base.
- Absorb the clinic environment and be part of our atmosphere
- Computer literate
- Ability to assess, treat and recommend treatments to patients based on their issue.
- Educate patients on your follow up plans and expectations from them on booking in order to meet their goals
Availability: (lots of availability to choose)
- Monday: 9:00am- 6:00pm
- Tues, Wed, Thurs: 9:00am- 8:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am-1:00pm
- The successful applicant will be able to choose their days and times. You will be asked to confirm the days and hours available before an interview is scheduled.
What You Get From Us:
- Clinic Mentorship
- Regular Support in Building Caseload
- Private treatment office
- Admin staff to book patients and manage schedule
- Paperless Charting Software
- Clinic Computer supplied in treatment room
- Career Progression
- Guaranteed new patients weekly
- We supply: linens, lotion, pump bottle holster
Our Core Values (do you align with us?)
- Collaborative Care
- Sports Injury Rehab
- Concussion Rehab
- Medical Acupuncture
Visit our website to learn more about us: www.fullfunctionrehab.com and check out all our social media outlets to see our activity.
Salary: $40.00-$50.00 per hour
All patients wear masks, all college COVID guidelines are in place.
Registered Massage Therapist Position in Cobourg, ON
271 Spring Street, Cobourg, ON, Canada K9A 3K3
Posted 22 hours ago
Are you a go-getter Register Massage Therapist looking for a professional and supportive work environment?
If so, Living Well Integrative Health Centre in Cobourg may be the place for you to grow your practice and set down roots.
Join our established clinic and dynamic team of healthcare professionals.
New grads are welcome to apply.
- Existing Patient base
- Direct billing
- Inter-clinic referrals
- Established clinic
- A fun and supportive workplace
- Excellent work-life balance
- Opportunity open to new grads
- Competitive split
COVID-19 considerations: We adhere to all COVID-19 guidelines set out by the CMTO. If this opportunity interests you - and you are a CMTO member in good standing, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avenue Chiro & Rehab RMT Job Posting Job Description Avenue Chiro & Rehab is looking for a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to join our chiropractor! Our office is located on a busy street on the East Hamilton Mountain (Fennell Ave E & Upper Gage) with ample free on-site parking. Ideal Candidate: ● Proactive, disciplined, adaptable, collaborative ● Excellent time management skills ● Strong communication skills with patients & team members ● Outstanding patient care & manual therapy ● Willingness to learn & grow Requirements: ● Registered Massage Therapist who is a member in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario ● Maintains valid liability/malpractice insurance ● Available to work at least 2 shifts/week to start. Treatment room is available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays (all-day); thus timing is flexible● New grads are welcome to apply! Provided: ● Receptionist (telephone appointment booking, patient inquiries, direct billing to extended healthcare benefits, motor vehicle accident billing) ● Jane App: online booking system & EMR ● Laundry services ● Adjustable manual therapy table ● Inter-professional referrals Anticipated Fee Schedule (commission is an option, open to discussion): ● 30 minutes: $70 + HST ● 45 minutes: $85 + HST ● 60 minutes: $100 + HST ● 90 minutes: $140 + HST
RMT needed in Holland Landing (Minutes away from Newmarket).
Seeking Registered Massage Therapists to join our team in our multidisciplinary clinic.
Step into a ready-made practice with everything needed to be a successful professional. Beautiful, established & successful clinic. Electronic billing, charting and booking. Reception/clinic assistance, flexible scheduling, onsite laundry facility/service assistance, products and equipment all provided.
Help us cover the extremely high demand of appointments. Create your own schedule and have the support of our non competitive, like minded, team environment!
Competitive split, independent contractor position and immediate start.
- Registered and in good standing with The College of Massage Therapists (CMTO)
- Must have an active license and professional Liability Insurance
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Evaluating patients
- Timely preparation of a written plan of care and daily notes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in-patient assessment, analysis and problem solving
- Commitment to customer service and inter-professional teamwork
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
If you are a passionate, organized, and a highly skilled RMT, then please send your resume to Yalda at email@example.com
We thank all of those that apply for this position. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
New graduates are welcome to apply.
Ultimate Health Clinic
45 Grist Mill Road, Unit 3
Holland Landing, ON L9N 1M7
Spa at the Pier is an established Etobicoke spa, providing a range of services to its clientele, including massage therapy, esthetics, and hair services. Our clients have been returning to us for years and we are proud of the business we have built within our community.
Spa at the Pier is looking to add a part-time RMT to our team.
- Provide massage therapy services to clients while addressing various health concerns they may have
- Work with existing clientele while expanding to bring in new clients as well
- Create a positive, safe, and comfortable experience
- Maintain accurate client records
- Current and valid RMT certification
- Excellent communication skills, as well as customer service skills
What we Offer:
We offer a clean working environment with reception, and with a table, linens, and oils provided. We also offer flexible working hours to ensure a good work-life balance.
We are conveniently located near Queensway and Park Lawn, in a beautiful residential building by the lake. Accessible both by transit and car.
Additionally, there is the opportunity to take over the business in the future, if desired.
Please email resume to Halyna at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Please, enter a valid value
Please, enter a valid value