Why Choose Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy?
We pride ourselves on creating a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, with small class sizes to provide a better one on one opportunity. RCCMT is centrally located in the Greater Toronto Area, is accessible by public transit and within 5 minutes from the 401 and the Don Valley Parkway.
We are happy to offer free tutorial classes twice a week to all our students.
For further inquiries please call our Registrar, Anna, at 416-447-1140 firstname.lastname@example.org
Term start date; Tuesday, September 6th, 2022.
Application/document deadline; Thursday, August 18th, 2022.
Term start date; Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023.
Application/document deadline; Thursday, December 15th, 2022.
*LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE*
Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalant such as:
- A Seconday School Diploma from another Province or Territory
- A General Education Development (GED) issued within Canada
- A transcript, diploma or certificate from another country, assessed to be at OSSD level by a recognized assessment service
- A Canadian post-secondary degree
- A non-Canadian post-secondary diploma or degree that has been assessed as equivalant to a Canadian post-secondary diploma or degree by a recognized assessment service
- Pass a qualifying test and is 18 years of age or older
- Two signed character reference letters. A valid reference letter MUST be an orginal having contact information
- Reference letters should relate to suitability for candidacy for the Massage Therapy Diploma Program
- Statement of good health from your family physician stating that your are fit, healthy, and free of communicable diseases
- A personal essay (500 words) describing the reasons why you want to be a massage therapist
- Current and valid Criminal Police Check (must be less that 1 year old)
- Proof of having received a massage by an RMT
* You will be required to fulfill our Language Assessment Proficiency Policy:
Applicants require all of the above plus:
- A post-secondary transcript from a recognized academic institution's health care degree program. Advanced Standing transcripts must be approved by the RCCMT Director of Education
Financial Aid Options
Banks and Other Institutions
- Banks and financial institutions offer special programs for students. Find out about a student line of credit, RESP's and student credit cards
- The Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP) allows withdrawals from RRSP's to finance full-time training or education
RCCMT Payment Plans
- Monthly payment plans available
A student enrolled at RCCMT may claim a tuition tax credit for any tuition. An official income tax receipt will be issued to all students by end February.