Why Choose Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy?
We pride ourselves on creating a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with small class sizes to provide a better one on one opportunity. RCCMT is centrally located in the Greater Toronto Area, is accessible by public transit and within 5 minutes to highways #401 & #404/DVP.
We help to transform your weaknesses into strengths by offering free tutorial classes to our students twice a week.
For further inquiries please call our Registrar Anna Larionova at 416-447-1140
*STILL SPACES AVAILABLE FOR SEPTEMBER
PLEASE CONTACT OUR REGISTRAR ANNA @ 416-447-1140
December 1st, 2019
December 10th, 2019
Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalant such as:
- A Seconday School Diploma from another Province or Territory
- A General Education Development (GED) issued within Canada
- A transcript, diploma or certificate from another country, assessed to be at OSSD level by a recognized assessment service
- A Canadian post-secondary degree
- A non-Canadian post-secondary diploma or degree that has been assessed as equivalant to a Canadian post-secondary diploma or degree by a recognized assessment service
- Pass a qualifying test and is 18 years of age or older
- Two signed character reference letters. A valid reference letter MUST be an orginal having contact information
- Reference letters should relate to suitability for candidacy for the Massage Therapy Diploma Program
- Statement of good health from your family physician stating that your are fit, healthy, and free of communicable diseases
- A personal essay (500 words) describing the reasons why you want to be a massage therapist
- Current and valid Criminal Police Check (must be less that 1 year old)
- Proof of having received a massage by an RMT
* You will be required to fulfill our Language Assessment Proficiency Policy:
Applicants require all of the above plus:
- A post-secondary transcript from a recognized academic institution's health care degree program. Advanced Standing transcripts must be approved by the RCCMT Director of Education
THE BEN GROSBERG SCHOLARSHIP:
The Ben Grosberg Scholarship Fund has been established to honour the memory of our founder Ben Grosberg. Ben had a kind heart, and made a differece in many people's life by always being willing to help those in need. He was passionate about his family and his College.
The scholarship in the amount of $1000.00, is awarded annually, in December to the new enrollee in either the January, May or September term who achieves the highest grade.
Financial Aid Options
Banks and Other Institutions
- Bank and financial institutions offer special programs for students. Find out about a student line of credit, RESP's and student credit cards, as well the (LLP)
- The Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP) allows withdrawals from RRSP's to finance full-time training or education
RCCMT Payment Plans
- Monthly payment plans available
Second Career Strategy Funding
- Second Career Strategy provides laid off workers with financial support and skills training in high-demand occupations. A minimum score of 16 points me be obtained to be eligible. For more information about the program and how to apply visit :https://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/secondcareer/
A student enrolled at RCCMT may claim a tuition tax credit for any tuition paid by the student for that year. An official income tax receipt will be issued to all students.