Duration: One weekend.
Introduction: Chair massage is a portable form of massage that can be done anywhere and is an excellent addition to your current massage practice.
The client sits leaning forward with the head resting on a pad, and the massage therapist has access to the neck, shoulders and back.
Certified Chair Massage Course
Become A Certified Chair Massage Practitioner!
Are you searching for a part or full time career in the massage field but a Massage Therapy course isn't for you?
- 24 Hours of In Class Instruction + 16 Hours of Practicum Work
This 40 hours of training will give you the tools you need to have a successful part or full time career in helping others feel relaxed, less stressed and more productive in their everyday lives.
- Weekend Chair Massage Training dates: July 7,8, 28, 29 and or Aug 25, 26
- Weekday Chair Massage Training Dates: week day classes upon request – 1 month advance notice required – Monday to Thursday 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Evening Chair Massage Training Dates: Evening classes can be offered upon request for Tuesday's and Thursday's only.
- Advanced Chair Massage Training Dates: TBA-1 Day Certified Workshop, TBA-2 Day Certified Workshop (CEU's applied for RMT's, call for details).
- Future Weekend Training Dates: Sept 8, 9, 22,29, 30, Oct 6 * (new format starting September – Hours of Course will increase to 50 in class hours and 25 practicum hours) * - this date is reserved for review and exams
- Cost for the Advanced 1 day Training – $245.00 CAD
- Cost for Advanced 2 days of Training – $370.00 CAD